The CEOs Forum is a members-only club that brings together influential CEOs of leading Ethiopian businesses with government officials and international development agencies. The goal of the forum is to serve as a platform to inform leaders on current business and economic trends as well as offer them a rare opportunity to network closely throughout the year.
During each quarterly session, high profile speakers from Ethiopia and abroad will share their experiences and discuss pressing business and economic issues over breakfast. As part of its membership package, Precise Consult International offers exclusive insights into the performance of the Ethiopian economy and provide guidance on how to understand new business trends.
How does CEOs Forum work?
Once a CEO is accepted into the membership of the forum, a representative from PCI will engage to ensure that all the benefits of membership are maximized. These include:
- Invitation to four quarterly breakfast forums per year and an opportunity to network with leading Ethiopian and foreign CEOs as well as leaders in Government and International agencies
- Exclusive access to Precise Insights, our quarterly analysis of developments in the Ethiopian economy and trends in leading business sectors
- Direct access to PCI’s database of diverse economic and business information and indicators
- Access to a Members Only online networking platform designed to promote interconnection between leading CEOs
- Invitation to other small networking events when interesting international business guests are available in Ethiopia
The CEOs Forum is an exclusive, membership-based club for leading CEOs in Ethiopia. In order to take part in this unique stage, interested parties are required to pay an annual membership fee to access full membership benefits. Annual fees are then assessed on a yearly basis based on the date of acceptance into the forum.
If you are not a member but believe that you should be, please feel free to contact us at:
Office address: Edna Mall Building, 4th Floor, F4R2
Tel: +251 116 63 1080